- This event has passed.
September 2022 OSS Meeting – Lumason with Bracco Diagnostics sponsored meeting (2CME)
September 13, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
September OSS Meeting
Online: Zoom meeting opens at 6:00 pm and the meeting will begin at 6:15 pm.
In-person: We are meeting in person again and with FOOD at both locations! Doors open at 5:45 pm and the presentation will begin at 6:15 pm.
- OKC OSS members will be meeting at OSU-OKC 440 N Portland Avenue OKC, OK 73107 on the 1st floor room #AH1300.
- Tulsa OSS members are meeting at 10300 E 81st Street Tulsa, OK 74133, room 9101 in the Student Union auditorium, building 9.
We have two speakers for our September meeting!
Bracco is sponsoring our September meeting and is bringing two speakers to teach and expand our minds! They have been so great to OSS in the past and have brought excellent topics for our sonographers to glean from. Come join and learn more from the two following topics.
Presentation and Objectives:
Kevin Darville, BS, RDCS (AE, PE), RVT, ACS, CEP
Director of Cardiovascular Imaging
University Medical Center Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
A. Product comparison, composition
B. General safety profile.
C. Reduced downstream testing.
D. Sonographer safety,, ergonomics.
E. COVID safety
F. Lab preparedness
A. Perfusion general
B. Flash perfusion
C. Flash perfusion with stress
Terri Rezen, BS, RDCS
Bracco Clinical Applications Specialist
– LUMASON® ultrasound enhancing agent (UEA)
– indications & usage
– safety information
– dosing & administration
– clinical studies
Coming in person:
- Sign in to the sign-in sheet and make sure your registration information is correct.
Joining by Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/99606914852
Meeting ID: 996 0691 4852
- We have your information so we will mark your attendance when you join the meeting. Just be sure your FIRST and LAST name is used as your Zoom name when you join the meeting, otherwise, we will not know it is you and we cannot mark you as attended.
- Spread the good word! Only 99 people can join this meeting via ZOOM so keep that in mind.
- You will not be marked as attended if you are not present in the first 15 minutes of the ZOOM presentation.
Non-OSS member: Join us! It’s easy. You are welcome to attend our meetings, but unless you pay the annual dues you will not receive a CME and you cannot eat the meals we provide. Of course, you can bring your own and participate, but we really encourage you to become a member and contribute to Oklahoma sonographers’ continuing education growth and your own.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99606914852
Meeting ID: 996 0691 4852
Please RSVP to your appropriate location. If you have food restrictions please let us know so we can accommodate.
OKC link to RSVP in person: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/okc-lumason-with-bracco-diagnostics-kevin-darville-terri-rezen-2cme-tickets-416812456277?fbclid=IwAR0CTodpFJgmXE06lXKoPoifjgukNdLcEJ420n-DaB_x_3ofqdaaYnlrqnk
FB for a personal reminder: https://fb.me/e/p943bZHjW
Tulsa FB link to RSVP in person: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/416828383917
FB for a personal reminder: https://fb.me/e/2QvDELECl
You can pay the annual dues on our website by going to our Payments section then selecting Annual Dues.
*Reminder: Annual dues run from January to December of each year.
Want to get emails?
Go to the bottom of any page on our website and fill out the 5-second form to start receiving them!