- This event has passed.
January OSS Meeting 2023 – Ronan Bakker – MFM (2CME)
January 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
January OSS Meeting
Online: Zoom meeting opens at 6:00 pm and the meeting will begin at 6:15 pm.
In-person: We are meeting in person again! Those who attend in-person will enjoy tasty Italian food and will be entered in a drawing in which 5 people will win $20 Amazon gift cards! Doors open at 5:45 pm and the presentation will begin at 6:15 pm.
Location: OSU-OKC 440 N Portland Avenue OKC, OK 73107 on the 1st floor room #AH1300.
Zoom is offered for those outside the OKC area and cannot make in-person.
Presentation and Objectives:
We are starting off the year with OB! Dr Ronan Bakker will be presenting over MFM.
1. Be able to recognize and understand the implications of fetal soft markers on U/S.
2. Understand the possible etiologies of fetal growth restriction and the pathophysiology behind umbilical artery doppler abnormalities.
3. Be able to recognize U/S characteristics associated with placenta accreta spectrum and the risks and management of this condition.
4. Twin pregnancies: Be able to recognize and explain the U/S features that differentiate between types of twin pregnancies, risks associated with twin pregnancies, and U/S management.
5. Understand cervical insufficiency including U/S characteristics and management.
Coming in person:
Please RSVP so we can order enough food.
If you have food restrictions we may or may not be able to accommodate, please let us know so we can try.
Sign in to the sign-in sheet and make sure your registration information is correct.
Joining by Zoom:
We have your information so there is no need to RSVP. We will mark your attendance when you join the meeting. Just be sure your FIRST and LAST name is used as your Zoom name when you join the meeting, otherwise, we will not know it is you and we cannot mark you as attended.
Spread the good word! Only 99 people can join this meeting via ZOOM so keep that in mind.
You will not be marked as attended if you are not present in the first 15 minutes of the ZOOM presentation.
Non-OSS member: Join us! It’s easy. You are welcome to attend our meetings, but unless you pay the annual dues you will not receive a CME and you cannot eat the meals we provide. Of course, you can bring your own and participate, but we really encourage you to become a member and contribute to Oklahoma sonographers’ continuing education growth and your own.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 975 5350 3611
Facebook Invite to help remind you :
You can pay the annual dues on our website by going to our Payments section then selecting Annual Dues.
*Reminder: Annual dues run from January to December of each year.
Want to get emails?
Go to the bottom of any page on our website and fill out the 5-second form to start receiving them!
Looking forward to seeing you! Thank you for everything you are doing to keep your fellow Oklahomans safe and healthy. You guys are the best!