July 2022 OSS Meeting – Dr Khanna (2 CME)
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
July OSS Meeting
Online: Zoom meeting opens at 6:00 pm and the meeting will begin at 6:15 pm.
In-person: We are meeting in person again and with FOOD at both locations! Doors open at 5:45 pm and the presentation will begin at 6:15 pm.
- OKC OSS members will be meeting at OSU-OKC 440 N Portland Avenue OKC, OK 73107, room #AH1300 on the 1st floor.
- Tulsa OSS members are meeting at 10300 E 81st Street Tulsa, OK 74133, room 9101 in the Student Union auditorium, building 9.
Presentation and Objectives:
Coming in person:
- Sign in to the sign-in sheet and make sure your registration information is correct.
Joining by Zoom:
- We have your information so there is no need to RSVP. We will mark your attendance when you join the meeting. Just be sure your FIRST and LAST name is used as your Zoom name when you join the meeting, otherwise, we will not know it is you and we cannot mark you as attended.
- Spread the good word! Only 99 people can join this meeting via ZOOM so keep that in mind.
- You will not be marked as attended if you are not present in the first 15 minutes of the ZOOM presentation.
Non-OSS member: Join us! It’s easy. You are welcome to attend our meetings, but unless you pay the annual dues you will not receive a CME and you cannot eat the meals we provide. Of course, you can bring your own and participate, but we really encourage you to become a member and contribute to Oklahoma sonographers’ continuing education growth and your own.
Join Zoom Meeting: Information to come
Information to come
Please RSVP to your appropriate location. If you have food restrictions we may or may not be able to accommodate, please let us know so we can see if we can try.
OKC FB link:
Tulsa FB link:
You can pay the annual dues on our website by going to our Payments section then selecting Annual Dues.
*Reminder: Annual dues run from January to December of each year.
Want to get emails?
Go to the bottom of any page on our website and fill out the 5-second form to start receiving them!
Thank you for everything you are doing to keep your fellow Oklahomans safe and healthy. You guys are the best!