- This event has passed.
January OSS meeting – Robin White (2CME)
January 26 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
January OSS Meeting
This meeting will begin at 6:15 pm. Robin White has graciously accepted our invitation to present. Robin is an assistant professor at OU Health Science Center. Her education includes:
M.Ed., Instructional Psychology & Technology, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, 2016
BSRT, Sonography, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2005
BS Ed., Secondary Science Education, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, 1996.
She previously presented these topics at an SDMS conference two years ago. and they are as follows:
Title: Working Ergonomically: Sonographers are Worth the Investment!
• Discuss barriers to scanning ergonomically.
• Identify strategies for overcoming barriers.
• Obtaining information before having a conversation with your employer.
Title: Performing Common Neonatal Sonograms for Those Who in a Non-Pediatric Setting
• Outline protocol and measurements for common pediatric exams such as: appendix, pylorus, intussusception, neonatal head, neonatal spine
• Identify clinical signs and symptoms and/or indications for common pediatric exams
• Compare and contrast normal exam images with abnormal exam images.
We have your information so there is no need to RSVP. We will mark your attendance when you join the meeting. Just be sure your first and last name is used as your Zoom name when you join the meeting; otherwise we will not know it is you.
Not a member? Join! Only $20 for annual membership (runs from January to December) and free to students.
Spread the good word! Only 99 people can join this meeting so keep that in mind.
Join Zoom Meeting:
If you have questions please write it in the chat section and we will try to address them.
For OSS to qualify to give CME’s, we must have evaluations done. Please fill out this survey after the presenation.
Thank you for everything you are doing to keep your fellow Oklahoman’s safe and healthy. You guys are the best! We look forward to Zooming with you!