Check out the links below of information that we think would benefit you in your Sonography Career!
- Go to “Interactive 3D Liver Anatomy
- Select "Common Anatomy"
- Options = labels on/off, i=text info, CT = 3D data set
- Liver Surface (view and rotate liver, 50% to see vessels
- Portal System (CT has venous contrast, slider, magnification)
- Hepatic Arteries (CT has arterial contrast, slider, magnification)
- Hepatic Veins (CT has venous contrast, slider, magnification)
- Biliary System (CT has biliary contrast, slider, magnification)
- “Liver Segmentation” (turn each segment on/off, labels)
Radio Graphics - Vessels and Segments
- Look at graphics on the second page (vessels and segments)